The following terms and conditions apply to each booking made for the Hotel (Anassa Boutique Hotel) either directly through the Hotel’s website or through other booking channels, methods and sites. You acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions when completing your booking reservation with the Hotel and that such booking is being accepted by the Hotel on that basis.
1. A valid credit card is required for all bookings.
The credit card used for the booking must be presented at the time of check in along with identification documentation of the guest/s. Refer to the stated terms and conditions of your booking when completing your reservation. Failure to provide a valid credit card and identification documentation may result in your booking being cancelled by the Hotel.
2. All rooms are non-smoking.
3. No pets are allowed at the property.
4. Basic Payment Policy
50% of the total reservation will be charged upon booking and the remaining balance will be settled after free cancellation limit.
Basic Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel after.
5. All payments will be made in the Hotel’s local currency.
Other currencies used/displayed during the reservation procedure are only indicative for informative purposes.
6. Each room/rate booked is subject to a cancellation policy.
Refer to the cancelation policy at the time of making your booking.
7. Failure to check in on the date of your arrival will result in your booking being cancelled and full payment of the booking being charged in accordance with the cancellation policy.
8. The Hotel is not liable for any loss or theft of valuable items or any damage.
9. The site is operated from Greece and is governed by the laws of Greece.
Please note – we may revise and update these terms and conditions from time to time. The updated terms and conditions will apply from the time they are posted/updated on our site.